PS/2 mouse support in 2.4.16 kernel: Y/M/N should be Y/N

Being stuck with slow expensive dialup for the holidays, I cannot keep
up to date with the latest developments. The kernel sources I have here
allow selecting "module" for CONFIG_MOUSE, which is wrong, because
CONFIG_PSMOUSE cannot be a module (am I mistaken?), thus saying M for
CONFIG_MOUSE means you do not get PS/2 mouse support. This is confusing.

Maybe this has been fixed in a later kernel, maybe someone else wants to
check and take this further. I will only be able to look at this again
(checking newer kernels) in February.

Thanks,
Hugo van der Merwe