Re: packages.debian.org with translated descriptions...

On Tue, 18 Dec 2001, Michael Bramer wrote:

> You get the point?
Think so :).

> >                                     Any change in the apt-get - able
> > translated packages file?
>
> sorry, I don't understand this question?!
I remeber your statements about the apt-get - able Packages files in
German which were *inofficial*, *unsuported*, *only for testing*, *not
suposed to be mirrored*.
I would like to change my mirror script to use the translated Packages
file and *work* with this stuff - just to detect more bugs in it.
Is it ready for this purpose?  (And could you please repost the
URL or sources.list entry for those who do not know about it?)

Kind regards

        Andreas.