Re: Usage of usr/X11R6/include/X11/pixmaps

On Sun, Dec 16, 2001 at 02:43:22PM +0100, Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de> was heard to say:
> A simple perl/shell hack presents a long list of FHS (and so policy)
> violating packages (see below). Should we start reporting RC bugs on all
> them or on the policy only to make this to an exceptional case?

  I'm not sure now is the best time to report RC bugs against tons of
packages, personally..

  This seems like a fairly minor problem, perhaps we can wait until
after woody to resolve it?

  Daniel

|                       I haven't lost my mind,                               |
|                       I know exactly where I left it.                       |
\----------------- The Turtle Moves! -- http://www.lspace.org ----------------/