Who runs the powerpc autobuilder?

  buildd.debian.org tells me that burgerspace failed to build on powerpc
because of the following:

After installing, the following source dependencies are still unsatisfied:
libgengameng-dev(inst 3.0-4 ! >= wanted 3.0-4.1)

  It looks like the buildd tried to build burgerspace out of order; that
version of gengameng is now available on powerpc.

  This was on October 11, and it hasn't tried again since (nor have I
been emailed about it -- I only found out by sifting through
update-excuses to find out why burgerspace was stuck)  How can I get
voltaire to rebuild it?  I'd rather not have to upload an entire new
version and reset the testing counter.

  I can't find a contact address for the powerpc buildd anywhere;
hopefully the owner reads -devel.

    Thanks,
  Daniel

|                  "When you have heard a joke, you have a                    |
|                   key to the secret of the universe, and                    |
|                   you have power for all time against the                   |
|                   force of evil." -- Garrison Keillor                       |
\-- Does your computer have Super Cow Powers? ------- http://www.debian.org --/