Re: Making mutt more friendly towards site customizations

On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 07:36:14PM +0100, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> On Dec 12, Richard Atterer <deb-devel@list.atterer.net> wrote:
>
>  >source `test -e /etc/Muttrc.local && echo /etc/Muttrc.local || echo /dev/null`
> I will accept to do such a thing only if we are going to do this for all
> programs which have a configuration file.

Why?

It has been requested for mutt.  It seems (to me) a very useful
feature, and unlikely to break anyone's system (after all, it's a
conffile). Sites often have local configuration issues for mail, I can
see my admins finding this useful.  It can be added to other packages
which would benefit it when someone thinks of it.

Jules