Re: ITO: please take over pybliographer anybody?

On Dec 12, Paul Seelig wrote:
> for severe time restrictions i intent to either orphan the
> pybliographer package or would pass it over to someone who'd be
> willing to maintain it.  Takers with python expertise would be
> preferabel.  Anybody interested?

Paul:

I'd be willing to take it over; I've been looking into using it
regularly and adding APSA (American Political Science Association)
citation style support.

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <cnlawren@olemiss.edu> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/

Instructor and Ph.D. Candidate, Political Science, Univ. of Mississippi
208 Deupree Hall - 662-915-5765