Re: Documentation only install from .debs?

On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 03:46:19PM +0100, Andreas Bombe wrote:
> But that only extracts changelog entries and not the documentation
> (unless the package description for apt-listchanges is inaccurate).

Right, I missread his original message.  I thought he wanted to know if
a particular version of a package will fix a problem before he installs
it..

Another way to see all the documentation without installing something
is to apt-get source package, or to look it up on freshmeat.net :)

Thanks,

Norbert