X autoconf

Hello,

	I was off-line a some time and I can't post about Xconfiguration
	subject.

	I've a python script to autoconfigure X. It tries to configure
	your X server using FrameBuffer. If it's not available, using
	"XFree -configure" option detect and configure your X.

	It needs 2 external C programs:

		myfbset:	show framebuffer geometry
		mousedetect:	detect your mouse

	Mouse detection don't work perfectly because it's very difficult
	to distinguish USB from PS2. It needs to be rewrited. This program
	uses libdetect. I test with libkudzu of redhat and libdiscover
	with the same results.

	This script was developed by me to a spanish linux distribution
	called Esware (www.esware.com) where I work. GPL, of course.

	You can download it from: http://people.debian.org/~srua/Xconfig

Greetings!

		Sergio Rua <srua@debian.org>

-- Key fingerprint = 4B4B 1ED6 8F17 0E2B 0DA3  5978 BFB6 6565 1768 44B7