Re: Datalink Licence Question

On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 08:16:09PM -0500, Steaphan Greene wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 10:30:58PM +0100, Ralf Treinen wrote:

> > IMHO yes, it must go into non-free since this is against DFSG #6.

> How would this be against #6?  Simply because one can not make money from
> the actual sale of this specific software does not discriminate against
> those who sell software... does it?

It discriminates against taking the software and selling it in the same
way that saying that the software must not be used to advance racial
hatred discriminates against that activity.

PS. If you set Mail-Followup-To:, please include your domain otherwise
    all you'll ever manage to do is misdirect responses.