Re: Request for NMU

OK, freeze is happening very soon, and I've still not conclusively fixed
the serious bug filed against libsndfile. And I don't anticipate having
lots of free time in the next few days. So... somebody PLEASE NMU this
package. I don't think the fix is that hard; just that there seems to be
divergent opinions about which type of fix to go for, and I don't have
time to decide between the choices in the next few days (and retest the
build, and verify the bug is gone, etc, etc.).

Thanks!!

And life still goes on...