Re: Debian trademark [was: Debian GNU/w32, may ready to be started?]

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, Peter Mathiasson wrote:

> Well, at that time there where no free kernel, so therefore making free
> software for non-free kernels was the only way to go. Not everyone
> wants to make a kernel.
> Theese days we have two free kernels supported by Debian, why support a
> non-free?

	A Debian/OpenBSD release would be a lot more useful to many of us
than Debian/w32. :)

Greetings,
Michael.

"I'm not just a server, but I'm also a client."		Debian GNU/Linux
Michael Stroucken	stroucki@debian.org	 Is your penguin 64 bit?