Re: Debian trademark [was: Debian GNU/w32, may ready to be started?]

Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> writes:

>   Yes, and therefore it's meaningless to say that because we do not
> refuse to (officially) support "Debian/SunOS", we should not refuse to
> support "Debian/Windows".

Almost my argument. We havn't rejected Debian/SunOS therefore the fact
that Debian/SunOS doesn't exists isn't a argument for reject a
Debian/Windows port.

Bringing SunOS/Solaris into this argument is meaningless unless
someone thinks we should differ between Sun and Microsofts closed
operating systems.

Når folk spørger mig, om jeg er nørd, bliver jeg altid ilde til mode
og svarer lidt undskyldende: "Nej, jeg bruger RedHat".
                                -- Allan Olesen på dk.edb.system.unix