Re: Kernel 2.4.x compiling in Woody

I have had errors like this for a long time under testing and unstable. I am
forced to leave out certain parts of the kernel (such as MTD's and many SCSI
drivers) to get a successful compile. I have this problem coming from a
totally clean source, straight out of the tarball. GCC version is 2.95.4
20011006 (Debian prerelease). Kernels this has happened with include (I
think) 2.4.14, 2.4.15, 2.4.16, 2.5.1-pre4

- Josh