RE: Unseen debian maintainers (fwd)

Ahh, ok; mailing-list activity should be a reasonable enough indicator so
that ppl whose packages
do'nt have frequent versions don't get marked as inactive.

> I may be wrong, but file transfer to people account, or simple login
> into a debian machine, does not imply activity in any Debian
> project, so
> it should not be considered.

Well, not exactly... my personal page has several unofficialdebs and general
information that are relevant to
Debian (as many users I also use my debian homepage as a testing ground for
"alpha" packages).

But anyway it seems to be comprehensive enough, although I'm still sure that
some ppl marked inactive are just
low-profile :)

cheers,

fsm

--
Frederico S. Muñoz
Cap Gemini Ernst & Young : fmunoz@capgemini.pt

**
Ever noticed something? Unix comes with compilers. Windows comes with
Solitaire.
**
  -Adep