Trimming build dependencies

Hi,

I noticed this in incoming:

 licq (1.0.3-5.1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * NMU with permission
   * Build with -O0 and -mieee for Alpha (Closes: #121678)
   * Remove unneccesary build-depends as they are already depended upon
     by packages which we build-depend on...ie kdelibs-dev depends on
     libqt-dev which depends on libz-dev and libpng2-dev...so don't depend
     on libqt-dev, libz-dev, or libpng2-dev since we indirectly do already.

If the package does use any of these packages directly, then I think it
should continue to build-depend on them directly. I agree that licq
doesn't seem to use libz-dev or libpng2-dev itself, but it does use
libqt-dev for more than licq-plugin-kde. I think policy 2.4.2 implies
that that build-dependency should be restored.