Re: [2001-11-29] Freeze Update

I wonder how difficult would be to create a frozen distribution, initially
as a copy of unstable, in such a way that packages in frozen, not in unstable,
are the ones that get moved to testing after being 10 days in frozen.

This way people could upload to unstable if they wish, and uploads for
frozen would have to be intentional (less work to convince people not
to make uploads for woody).

AJ, please consider it. I see nothing but benefits from having a
frozen distribution like this.