Re: supporting ext3 in A. Bunk's 2.4.x potato kernel packages

Hi Eric!

You wrote:

>  3. The latest version of util-linux package. ( Version >= 2.11 )
>         Download the latest sources from
>         http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/
>
> Any thought ? I'm not sure I understand what you mean, are you saying that
> I don't need the util-linux package on my system at all ?

Well, if it's in the docs, you probably need it, but OTOH, I've been using
ext3 for some time with util-linux version 2.10s-1.potato.3
And I don't really see which of the utils in util-linux has anything to
doe with ext3.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Si l'on sait exactement ce   |