OT: Re: Please stop tossing around red herrings like "discrimination"

> > So before you start ranting and raving and bringing Title IX lawsuits
> > against, for example, the m68k porting team, inhale a deep breath of
> > reality.
>
> What are "Title IX lawsuits"? I haven't heard this term before.

This seams to be a good explanation:
  http://www.dol.gov/dol/oasam/public/regs/statutes/titleix.htm

"No person in the U.S. shall, on the basis of sex be excluded from
participation in, or denied the benefits of, or be subjected to
discrimination under any educational program or activity receiving
federal aid."

Note: Debian isn't a school.
Note: Debian dosen't receive federal(US) aid.

--
|  Bryan Andersen   |   bryan@visi.com   |   http://www.nerdvest.com   |
| Buzzwords are like annoying little flies that deserve to be swatted. |