Re: Please stop the discrimination of non-free packages

On 22 Nov 2001, David N. Welton wrote:

> James Troup <james@nocrew.org> writes:
> > [1] Such as Richard's point about dependency on non-free or unpackaged
> >     software, or Branden's point about the fact that we simply don't
>                                                        ^^
> We being yourself, Richard and Branden? You don't speak for Debian.

Seen the fact that James is the admin of most autobuilders for a multitude
of architectures (I often wonder whether he still finds the time to eat,
sleep, have a job, and do other "unimportant" things people tend to do
;-), I'd say "we" is "porters" here.

<snip>

--
wouter dot verhelst at advalvas dot be