Re: Help with #112965: libpam-cracklib doesn't work

    Sam> Hi.  Several people have reported that libpam-cracklib does
    Sam> not work for them when they follow the directions in
    Sam> /etc/pam.d/passwd.  I've tried that and it works fine for me.
    Sam> However enough people have reported the problem that it is
    Sam> likely real.

    Sam> Could anyone out there lend a hand in isolating when this
    Sam> happens?

Has anybody reproduced in on a an unstable/testing system?

I tried to reproduce it on a stable system (without latest updates),
and it worked fine.

I tried to upgrade to that lastest stable files, but got in bit of a
mess trying to upgrade my stable chroot (not relevant for this
thread). So testing that will have to wait.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>