Re: Processed: severity

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 11:37:26PM -0900, Ethan Benson wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 17, 2001 at 06:16:06PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > Way to piss people off Ethan.
> someone else was bit by this bug and increased the severity,
> rightfully so.  i WILL NOT allow this to go unfixed, if the maintainer
> refuses to fix it boot-floppies will take care of it.

Ethan, this is *not* *your* *choice*.

Joey is the maintainer of the package, and if he thinks this way of
doing things is the proper thing to do, that's the way it gets done.

If you're going to go all power hungry and obsessive about it, I'll
be more than happy to include an base-config update from Joey that
avoids whatever idiotic hack you introduce after boot-floppies after
boot-floppies is frozen. Two can play at the DEFCON game.

If you want to further your goals you're going precisely the wrong way
about it.

Regards,
aj

 "Security here. Yes, maam. Yes. Groucho glasses. Yes, we're on it.
   C'mon, guys. Somebody gave an aardvark a nose-cut: somebody who
    can't deal with deconstructionist humor. Code Blue."
		-- Mike Hoye,
		      see http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/armadillos.txt