Re: The Second Great Spelling Check (Re: Package descriptions and making them better)

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> I wrote a patch to make ispell smart about the Debian control file format
> (see bug #119782), seeded the dictionary with package names and parts
> thereof, and in chunks over the course of the past month and a half,
> spell-checked my entire available file.  The diff is available at:
>
> http://people.debian.org/~mdz/spelling/corrections.diff.gz
>
> I would appreciate some feedback before I start filing bugs.  I used the
> following guidelines in my corrections:

Could you make a list sorted by maintainer? It would be more easy than to
search for ~ 50 packages by hand...

TIA
Adrian

--

Get my GPG key: finger bunk@debian.org | gpg --import

Fingerprint: B29C E71E FE19 6755 5C8A  84D4 99FC EA98 4F12 B400