Re: ITH: usbview

On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 04:33:12PM +0000, Mark Brown wrote:
> It is my intention to hijack the usbview package, currently maintained
> by Raphael Bossek <bossekr@debian.org>.  The package appears to be
> essentially unmaintained - the last maintainer upload was in January of
> 2000, with the last upload being a fairly trivial to perform bugfix NMU
> I made in January of this year.  This kind of situation does not appear
> to be atypical for packages maintained by Raphael.

That's correct; Raphael doesn't maintain any of his packages.  I suggest
they all be reassigned to the Debian QA Group and wnpp O: bugs filed
against them.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Reality is what refuses to go away
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     when I stop believing in it.