Re: Critical: ssh-nonfree IS exploited

Aaron M. Ucko wrote:
> Indeed; hasn't Netscape gotten a few? ;-)  Could somebody on the
> security team please do something with 1.2.27-6.2, which has been
> sitting in proposed-updates for days?  (Only for i386, granted, but
> that's because I don't have anything else; the source should build
> just fine on the other potato platforms.)

Speaking of me: I have a hole bunch of free software work on my
desk and on my todo list, eventually including some security issues.
If I have to choose what to do, I'd rather choose working on free
software instead on non-free.  Apart from that, Wichert is right that
ssh-nonfree is not part of Debian and can only be handled with low
priority.  Sorry, but I have not enough time atm to do what I should.
I can, however, only speak for myself.

Regards,

	Joey

If things are prepared properly and everything is in place and an
advisory text is written and sent to me, I may interrupt my work.

--
No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book