Re: Critical: ssh-nonfree IS exploited

> Apart from that, Wichert is right that
> ssh-nonfree is not part of Debian and can only be handled with low
> priority.

Gosh, just because they're not ideologically pure enough, people who
installed software from our ftp servers with our installers can go ahead
and get broken into?  IMAO, this doesn't make us good network citizens, and
probably doesn't improve our image in the eyes of the people getting
shafted by this.  Someone should at least pull ssh-nonfree out of stable so
nobody installs a new copy.

kcr