Re: Strange new BTS behavior

Previously Dale Scheetz wrote:
> 1. My setup hasn't changed in 5 years. I pop my mail down from my ISP and
> read it with Pine. I send mail to my ISPs server using Pine's SMTP
> capability, so I have no mail server on my machine.

Well, something changed somewhere. And not on bugs.debian.org recently.

> It seems possible that these "attachements" are not mime encoded so they
> look like a separate e-mail once they reach my box?

Indeed.

> Am I the only person recieving these as two separate mails?

At least the only one complaining about it.

> Sounds like there may be a "new" protocol that my old software isn't aware
> of...

More like an old protocol it doesn't handle well :)

Wichert.

 /wichert@wiggy.net         This space intentionally left occupied \
| wichert@deephackmode.org            http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |