Re: RFC: SDL and X static extension libraries re-revisited

On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 07:44:40AM +0100, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
>  Well, some distro is shipping shared libraries of this stuff, isn't it?

Not anymore, at least as far as Red Hat is concerned.

>  Ask Mike Harris, I'm positive he considered all the ins and outs before
>  making such a decision, too.

Mike Harris is the one who decided to quit shipping shared versions, at
XFree86's request.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    The first thing the communists do
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    when they take over a country is to