Re: Help with filing a bug

This one time, at band camp, Andrew Pollock wrote:
>Syntax error on line 242 of /etc/apache/httpd.conf:
>Cannot load /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so into server: libexpat.so.0: cannot
>open shared object file: No such file or directory

That's a known bug, so don't bother reporting it...

For the time being, make a symlink from /usr/lib/libexpat.so.0 to
/usr/lib/libexpat.so.1 -- the problem is due to an erroneous soname change.

For more information, search the debian-devel list for libexpat.

--
jaq@spacepants.org                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg

Good morning, fellow employee.  You'll notice that I am now a model
worker.  We should continue this conversation later, during the designated
break periods.  Sincerely, Homer Simpson.
        -- Homer Simpson, Homer's Enemy