Generating Packages and Contents for a partial mirror

Hi guys,

I am working on a subset of Debian packages.  Basically,
I get the sources, modify it so it does not include
any documentation, and re-package it for the sh4
processor.  I also take some of the Sh4 rpms and alien
them into debs.

My question is how to generate the Packages and Contents
files automatically to make a partial mirror out of it.
In another words, I would like to apt-get them seamlessly.

Appreciate any comments/suggestions/pointers.

Regards.
Bao