Re: Blocked Message

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 06:09:55PM -0500, mailabuse@wcs.k12.va.us wrote:
> Blocked Message: Obscene or Tasteless Words Found in Content

Debian List Admins:

Would you please blackhole mail from the sock-clucking mother truckers?
Not only is their "filter" moronic in principle, but it is even more
obscene and tasteless to spam an entire mailing list with their
sanctimonious, self-righteous claptrap.

Hopefully those responsible for this filter will experience a violent
intrusion of male equine generative organs into their elimination
cavities, preferably accompanied by a reading of select passages from
Shakespeare, the Old Testament (especially the bit where Lot sleeps with
his own daughters), and Joyce's _Ulysses_.

Oh yeah, and they should be subjected to the Ludovico Treatment while
viewing the collected photography of Robert Mapplethorpe.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    You can have my PGP passphrase when
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    you pry it from my cold, dead