Re: Clarifying METIS copyright

* Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> [011031 04:08]:

--
Packages in the other sections are not considered to be part of the
Debian distribution, although we support their use and provide

"distributable along with Debian" != "part of the Debian GNU/Linux
distribution"

Take a pill and stop beating this Dead Horse.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> <sdier@debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos@irc.openprojects.net

Just say NO to Product Activation!