Re: libexpat in testing

Well, because there's isn't a serious enough bug filed against it in order for
it to be prevented from entering testing.

Can the powers that be please put the old version back in testing?  We're having
already enough bug reports floating around due to this whole mess as it is and
we definitely don't need more.

Thanks,
Ardo