Re: Intro - Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, and more

        The Debian mailing lists accept commercial advertising for
        payment. The fee for advertisments is a donation of USD 1000
        or more to "Software in the Public Interest" (SPI). One
        donation per advertisement, please. If you prefer to pay in
        arrears, simply post your advertisement to the list, and the
        list operator will bill you USD 1999. The list operator will
        donate this amount, minus the expense of collecting it, to
        SPI. Please note that the lists are distributed automatically
        -- messages are generally not read or checked in any way
        before they are distributed.

http://www.spi-inc.org/donations