Re: URGENT RESPONSE!

I am sorry I took so long to answer this email, however, I think that
your email client is broken or misconfigured: you did not CC me when
replying.

Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

>> > MICHAEL BRAMER!!!! I'D LIKE TO OPT OUT OF THIS MAILING SERVICE, PLEASE!!!!
>>
>> Although this is not that report, you are quite assuredly being
>> hysterical.  I would even venture to say, that this is not the first
>> time that you have responded this way.  Please consider tampering your
>> tone a bit; ignoring normal human conduct, this is no way for an SPI
>> board member to be acting.
>
> From WordNet (r) 1.7 [wn]:
>
>   humor
>        n 1: a message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has
>             the power to evoke laughter [syn: {wit}, {humour}, {witticism},
>              {wittiness}]
>        2: the trait of appreciating (and being able to express) the
>           humorous; "she didn't appreciate my humor;" "you can't
>           survive in the army without a sense of humor" [syn: {humour},
>            {sense of humor}, {sense of humour}]
>        [...]
>        4: the quality of being funny; "I fail to see the humor in it"
>           [syn: {humour}]

I have no problem with humor, however, what you display is not humor:
you are hurting other people.  I think that the following is a bit
more apropos

>From WordNet (r) 1.6 [wn]:

  bully
       adj : (informal) very good; "a bully pulpit"; "a cool sports car";
             "had a great time at the party"; "you look simply
             smashing" [syn: {bang-up}, {cool}, {corking}, {cracking},
              {dandy}, {great}, {groovy}, {keen}, {neat}, {nifty}, {not
             bad(p)}, {peachy}, {slap-up}, {swell}, {smashing}]
       n : a cruel and brutal fellow [syn: {tough}, {hooligan}, {ruffian},
            {roughneck}, {rowdy}, {yob}, {yobo}, {yobbo}]
       v 1: be bossy towards; "Her big brother always bullied her when
            she was young" [syn: {strong-arm}, {browbeat}, {bullyrag},
             {ballyrag}, {boss around}, {hector}, {push around}]
       2: discourage or frighten with threats or a domineering manner;
          intimidate [syn: {browbeat}, {swagger}]