Re: URGENT RESPONSE!

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 08:37:38PM +0200, Neal H Walfield wrote:
> > On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 07:12:14AM -0700, mimi mimi love wrote:
> > >            {VERY URGENT BUSINESS TRANSACTION}
> >
> > MICHAEL BRAMER!!!! I'D LIKE TO OPT OUT OF THIS MAILING SERVICE, PLEASE!!!!
>
> Although this is not that report, you are quite assuredly being
> hysterical.  I would even venture to say, that this is not the first
> time that you have responded this way.  Please consider tampering your
> tone a bit; ignoring normal human conduct, this is no way for an SPI
> board member to be acting.

From WordNet (r) 1.7 [wn]:

  humor
       n 1: a message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has
            the power to evoke laughter [syn: {wit}, {humour}, {witticism},
             {wittiness}]
       2: the trait of appreciating (and being able to express) the
          humorous; "she didn't appreciate my humor;" "you can't
          survive in the army without a sense of humor" [syn: {humour},
           {sense of humor}, {sense of humour}]
       [...]
       4: the quality of being funny; "I fail to see the humor in it"
          [syn: {humour}]

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    One man's theology is another man's
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    belly laugh.