Re: NMU in incoming for libsndfile

On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 03:31:35PM -0500, Jeff Licquia wrote:
> I'm planning to upload a new libsndfile that fixes the two important
> bugs filed against it, as well as an unreported bug.  These bugs
> affect the status of at least two other platforms.  I intend to upload
> tomorrow, so that the new packages are processed during tomorrow's
> dinstall run.
[snip]
> The following patch includes my changes except for those caused by a
> re-run of the autotools (so changes in Makefile.in and other such
> files aren't recorded).
[snip]

Hi, I've applied your patch and it seems to build fine, but I keep getting
this warning message:

	../../libtool: test: =: unary operator expected

What's causing this? Is it harmless?

Also, I'm getting another message (which may not be autoconf-related, but
just in case you have an idea what's going on):

	/usr/include/bits/confname.h:565: warning: comma at end of enumerator list

Not sure what that is, could it just be a pedantic gcc warning?

Thanks for your help.

All men are mortal. Socrates is mortal. Therefore all men are Socrates.