buildd log questions

Well, I'm looking at the buildd logs to see why balsa isn't building
on most arches at the moment.

I see the following (for example):

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=balsa&ver=1.2.0-2&arch=sparc&stamp=1003376935&file=log&as=raw

Excerpt:

  libbonobo-dev: Depends: liboaf-dev but it is not going to be
installed
  libgconf-dev: Depends: liboaf-dev but it is not going to be
installed
  libgnome-dev: Depends: liborbit-dev but it is not going to be
installed
  libgtkhtml-dev: Depends: libgtkhtml17 but it is not going to be
installed

As far as I can see from madison, those packages are available on all
arches, so I'm not quite sure what's up.  Any offers?

I also see that I may have unwittingly included a non-US dependency.
*sigh*. Better sort that one out.  (Might be another useful one for
buildds to catch, that).

Jules

PS What is the correct forum for questions like this?