Re: X in Woody: you gotta be fscking kidding!

On Fri, 19 Oct 2001, Daniel Stone wrote:

> > > it does!
> >
> > And I'm pretty sure I said "no".
>
> I find it interesting how you're the only one with this problem.
> Everyone else, including me, has a fine X configuration that never gets
> overwritten while upgrading.

Actually that's what it did to me as well a long time ago, somewhere when
testing came into life. And I have also filed a bug report and provided a
patch. Next time I checked dexter had become dexconf or what and I don't
know whether the bug was fixed or not.

But maybe the guy's just broken his system (since he's apparently elite
anyway) and is now putting the blame on others. <OT>Speaking of it - the
pattern reminds me of a developer [1] who's regularly using very offensive
language on this list as well - maybe he could become a great X maintainer
one day if he keeps on hacking hard and improving his skills >;v)) </OT>

*t

[1] Spell checked especially for that maintainer

             Tomas Pospisek
	     http://sourcepole.ch
	     Tel: +41 (81) 330 77 11