Documentation of rbuilder

Hi,

I'd like to see documentation of the rbuilder which is part or an
addition of the buildd, used for many architectures.  As far as I know
there is no documentation available.  Thus I'm looking for somebody
who has set up an rbuilder already and who can write some
documentation.

I'd like the docs to cover at least these things:

 . Installation
 . Configuration
 . Maintenance
 . How does it work?
 . Triggering via signed mail
 . Additional hints

If such a document indeed exists, please point me to it.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum