reconfiguring locales in base-config?

Hm. In a new install, locales is going to be installed by debootstrap,
which will bypass the questions about which locales to generate. I
wonder if I should make base-config reconfigure locales, to give users a
chance to configure this as part of an install? It seems this might be
very important to certian non-English users.

(If so, remind me to file a audience, grammar, and typos bug on the
message it displays when reconfigured. :-P)

--
see shy jo