X in Woody: you gotta be fscking kidding!

Hi boys and girls,
anyone can tell me what the fuck is that dexconf crap and how do I
get rid of it? I mean, really, which genius came up with the idea
that I need to regenerate a perfectly working config file every time
I update $PACKAGE?

Jeesus F. Christ... it could at least ask me if I *really* want to
overwrite XF86Config-4...

Dima
--
"Mirrors and copulation are abominable because they increase the number of
entities."                                        -- corollary to Occam's Razor