Re: logrote executes 'mysqladmin flush-log'

> stick it in ~root/.my.cnf
> I think this is in the mysql FAQ somewhere, and would belong on
> debian-user instead of debian-devel.

Ok, I understand this question isn't in the scope of debian-devel
but the password is __already__ included in the main configuration file.

It seems to be a problem with 'mysqladmin flush-logs' or the deb packge
( assuming it's the first one ).

Anyway, I will make a second request to debian-user. ( Hope this will
help as I wouldn't like to integrate a central MySQL password into
a logrotate script without being aware of the consequences ).

--
Best Regard,

Mark