Re: woody is getting worse...

On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 01:09:55AM +0200, "David N. Welton" <davidw@dedasys.com> was heard to say:
> Maybe a better search mode would help?  I don't know...

  Being able to view all the open bugs against packages generated by a
particular source package would be helpful.  In the case of X, it's
often hard to figure out exactly which binary package is even at fault,
and checking for already-filed bugs requires checking several
packages (xserver-common, xserver-xfree86, etc)

  Daniel

|                      A conclusion is the place                              |
|                      where you got tired of thinking.                       |
\---- News without the $$ -- National Public Radio -- http://www.npr.org ----/