Re: how to fight back against Michael Bramer's spam

On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 11:37:51AM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 01:30:37AM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:
> >     I get today some mails from debian maintainers and from some
> >     debian users as privat mails. And this mails are all prons. Thanks
>                                                        ~~~ ~~~~
> >     for this moral help. Thanks for all the 'ignore this few' comments
> >     on the IRC.
>
> ROTFL!
>
> SCNR O:)

Sigh, you're going to completely confuse the French now.  Are you sure
you're not secretly a monolingual American?  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Exercise your freedom of religion.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     Set fire to a church of your