Re: potential Bug in XFree86 4.1.0-7

On Sat, 13 Oct 2001, Branden Robinson wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 13, 2001 at 11:50:44AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > You probably know that your french is worst than the french of many
> > debian developers, so just shut up.
>
> Fortunately, that's not a very important deficiency... :)

It's not for you. But although the deficiency is the same, it is
an important one in grisu's. I suggest you stop making fun out of him,
since your only problem is to decide whether you want en_US or en_GB.
There's a lot more in the world than english.

--
wouter dot verhelst at advalvas dot be

"Human knowledge belongs to the world"
  -- From the movie "Antitrust"