Re: Postfix in unstable made my system an open spam relay

bruce@perens.com (Bruce Perens) writes:

> WARNING: The postfix snapshot in unstable, when installed, makes my system into
> an open relay. It happens here with the default configuration. I had to fall
> back to the one in unstable.

	Most likely you are being bitten by Wietse's weird idea that
	hosts in networks local to the SMTP server should be allowed
        to relay. In the days of cable modem networks, this is quite
        a stupid policy to have by default. Stop blaming the guy who
        maintains the Debian package, fix your policy and agree with
        some of us that Wietse is not always right. (Nice blocktext)

--
tv@{{hq.yok.utu,havoc,gaeshido}.fi,{debian,wanderer}.org,stonesoft.com}
double a,b=4,c;main(){for(;++a<2e6;c-=(b=-b)/a++);printf("%f\n",c);}