Re: potential Bug in XFree86 4.1.0-7

Le Sat, Oct 13, 2001 at 04:20:38AM -0500, Branden Robinson écrivait:
> On Sat, Oct 13, 2001 at 11:13:07AM +0200, Martin Loschwitz wrote:
> > Hm. might be a Bug in the "ati" or "atimisc"-Modul? When I run XFree
> > in Single-Monitor Mode, without the Ati-Graphical-Adapter, it works
> > fine.
> [...]
> > P.S.: I'm sorry for my bad english, I haven't really learned it(:
>
> It's better than Michael Bramer's.  >:-)

I've seen the X-Joke. However it was funny one time ... now it's really
only stupid bashing of your part. You probably know that your french is
worst than the french of many debian developers, so just shut up. Being
a native english speaker doesn't allow you to criticize the other people
contributing to Debian that have problems with english.

Why did I never mention that you're ridiculously small ?

Cheers,
Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguer sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com