Re: apache2: clearing the air [please read]

On Thu, 11 Oct 2001, Joey Hess wrote:

> You're saying there's not some way to take a simple/standard apache.conf
> and transform it into a config file that will make apache2 do the same
> thing?

The config file here contains only minor changes from the shipped default
and still the upgrade has been failing more often than not. But you are
expecting the transition from a1 to a2 to be automagic never the less?

Nothing is impossible, but I would say you are setting the bar quite high.
*t

             Tomas Pospisek
	     http://sourcepole.ch
	     Tel: +41 (81) 330 77 11