Re: apache2: clearing the air [please read]

Daniel Stone <daniel@sfarc.net> writes:

> That is verbatim from my +sent. (I mixed up what I typed before).
> Obviously the list is munging it, or something.

Not on a regular basis. This one and you first message has the
Mail-Followup-To you're claiming they have. Only the two I was refering
to missed it.

And please don't add me to these headers. I'm actually reading the
lists I'm posting to.

--
Når folk spørger mig, om jeg er nørd, bliver jeg altid ilde til mode
og svarer lidt undskyldende: "Nej, jeg bruger RedHat".