Re: apache2: clearing the air [please read]

Daniel Stone <daniel@sfarc.net> writes:

> Thankyou so much to all of you for not respecting Mail-Followup-To, and
> my explicit request to have it copied to me. I'll have to sift through

What are you talking about. In

You have the following

Which Hamish seems to have respected. Also the mail I'm answering only
has debian-devel in tha Mail-FollowUp-To header but I'm adding you by
hand. The problem seems to be in you end.

--
Når folk spørger mig, om jeg er nørd, bliver jeg altid ilde til mode
og svarer lidt undskyldende: "Nej, jeg bruger RedHat".